Isnin, 19 Julai 2010

CANDLELIGHT BLUES.

CANDLELIGHT BLUES

Music: H.M.K. Bhumibol AdulyadejLyric: Assoc. Prof. Sodsai Pantoomkomol
The candlelight is shining low,My only love, I'm missing you so.I know I've lostBut still I dream of you.
I'll hope and dreamTill all my dreams come true.Just by the candlelightYou used to hold me tight. This candlelight reminds me so of you;By candlelight you kissed me.Still the candle's burning for two,But darling, where can you be?
Come back, my love,If you're feeling this blueBy candlelight you'll meet me.But darling where can you be?
copyright His Majesty King Bhumibol of Thailand

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan


















KETURUNAN SIAM MALAYSIA.

Walaupun saya sebagai rakyat malaysia yang berketurunan siam malaysia,saya tetap bangga saya adalah thai malaysia.Pada setiap tahun saya akan sambut perayaan di thailand iaitu hari kebesaraan raja thai serta saya memasang bendera kebangsaan gajah putih.

LinkWithin